Gusher!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewin06111

Reaction score
It's not what you think.... Today I found a sippy cup from my 2 year old under her bed.. I went to put it in the dish washer .. When I opened it I got a face full of spoiled, chunky rotten milk... Bleh...

Oh well.. cracked a homebrew in the shower after that and everything was better.

As a kid, I always wondered why there were beer bottles and cigarette butts in the shower. As an adult, I totally, totally get it.

I've since quit smoking, but I still love a cold beer in a searing hot shower. Especially my morning shower.

But yeah, I've opened a few of those ancient milk-bombs myself. It's right up there with the ****ty diaper that goes both up-the-back and out-the-legs. All you can do is hose everything off in the shower and it'll turn out fine. I love my kids, partly because they remind me that it's fun to go stomp in puddles and poke earthworms and get sand in my ears :)

I think drinking in the sauna would be sweeeet though.

Situation calls for sake, methinks.

x2k for the shi**y diaper issue though. Sad thing is, it wasn't even my kid, but I was responsible for her for the time being...

Family-Guy-Vomit.gif

Back