Who is going to make it out for the Naked City Opening?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hoosier

Reaction score
I happen to be traveling to the area for work and I would like to meet some of you. Sitting alone sucks so I hope to have a pint or two with some of you!
-Chris

I'm definitely planning on being there, although I don't know if it'll be right at 4 or if I'll wait until after I pick my brother up from the airport around 6. I'm guessing the latter, which would put me up there around 7ish. Let me know if you'll be there around then and we can say hello.

I wont be there until around 6:30-7 either. I am working down at Fort Lewis until 5ish. I talked to Brewtopia this evening and it sounds like it is gonna be a good time :cross:. I am looking forward to knocking back a few with all of ya! :mug:
-Chris

Sounds good. I'll plan on wearing my bright green Abe Lincoln t-shirt so you can recognize me. Anyone and everyone feel free to say hello.

Here's the tap list for tonight. It's going to be tasty!

Howdy, Folks!

We are pleased to announce the opening of Naked City Taphouse on Wednesday, October 22nd at 4pm!!

We are excited and honored to open featuring 24 Unique Washington Breweries on Tap!!
This was one way for us to say "Thank You!" to the amazing community of beer makers and beer drinkersright here at home.

We have to admit - to see those taps lined up is a beautiful sight!

ON TAP:
Here’s what you’ll find on tap when you join us this week:

Alpine Pilsner
Boundary Bay Scotch Ale
Maritime Pacific Islander Pale Ale Dry-Hopped
Two Beers Echo IPA
Flyers Spit Fire Best Bitter
Georgetown Chopper's Red
Baron Schwarzbier
Silver City Hefeweizen
Big Time Coal Creek Porter
Diamond Knot Industrial XIPA
Anacortes Old Sebastes Barleywine
Snoqualmie Wild Cat IPA
Roslyn Dark Lager
Skagit River Scullers IPA
Elysian Avatar Jasmine IPA
Big E Crem Brew Lay
Elliott Bay Pilot Light
Chuckanut Organic Amber
Laughing Buddha Pandan Brown
Hale's Cream Ale
Big Al Abbey Wheat
Schooner Exact 3 Grid IPA
Pike XXXXX Stout
Lazy Boy Big Trouble Double IPA

ON DECK:
In no particular order, you can look forward to:

Moylan's Hopsickle
Bear Republic Hop Rod Rye
Boundary Bay Dry Hopped IPA
Roslyn Brookside Lager
Avery Ale to the Chief
Southern Tier Hoppe
Alaskan Smoked Porter
Speakeasy White Lightning
Russian River Damnation
Big Al Brown
Chuckanut Pilsner
Ninkasi Believer
Silver City Sasquatch Stout
Silver City Indianola IPA
Trumer Pils
Ninkasi Tricerahops
Gouden Carolus Noel
Naked City Dubbel

We are also building a fine collection of bottled beer to enjoy at the pub or to purchase to go.
We are opening with just over 60 selections primarily from the U.S. and Belgium, with a few offerings from England, France, Germany, Holland, Italy, Japan, Poland, and Sweden.

UPCOMING EVENTS:

World Series - We'll be open just in time for folks to come on in and enjoy the Fall Classic surrounded by good friends and amazing beer!

Trick or Treat - The Greenwood-Phinney Chamber of Commerce presents the 27th Annual Halloween Trick or Treat.
Trick or Treaters will be welcome from Noon-3pm on Saturday, October 25th.

Election Night - Join us on November 4th as we tap Avery's "Ale to the Chief!"

BREWERY NEWS:

The Brewery itself is still in the permitting process and we hope to have it up and running by the end of the the year.
Special thanks to Shawn Loring up at Lazy Boy Brewing for making it possible for us to get a batch of Naked City Dubbel brewed.
It is in the fermentor now and we hope to tap it here at the pub by Halloween.

Cheers and we hope to see you soon!

Find us at:

Naked City Taphouse
Hours: 4pm to Close
8564 Greenwood Ave N
Seattle WA 98103
206-838-6299
NakedCityBrewing.com

If only I had a private jet... :mug:

All kidding aside, I've seen the pic's showing the construction and finished pub and it's truly a beautiful place. I'm jealous to all you who live in the area!

I see explosivebeer at the bar on his 8th brewski. We're all counting them. lol

and yes, he did wear the green shirt.

That's pretty great. I was wondering if anyone was keeping count. I definitely wasn't! ;)

Don, great job on the fantastic opening. I am looking forward to getting to know you better and enjoying many trips to your fine establishment.

And it was great to meet a bunch of other HBTers. Maybe we should have a monthly HBT night at Naked City where we can get together and talk about what we're brewing and maybe even trade some homebrews.

Latest posts

Back