• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: 3 15gal (60qt) Megapots

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apoxbrew

Reaction score
I have 3 15gal Megapots for sale.

Two are ported. One is clean (unported).

The two ported ones have been used for 4 or 5 brews thus far and are in near new condition (though they're a little dusty at the moment as you'll see). The one unported one is still new in box (which you can see under the kettle in the pic. LOL)

Pics show hardware (valves), but I'm keeping those. You're buying the kettle only. Holes for hardware were cut with a 7/8" bi-metal hole saw as slow speed with oil. Nice and clean.

Looking for $140/ea. You pay shipping. I'll ship however you want me to so long as it's a trackable, insurable form of shipping.

Kettles are in Southern Oregon for anyone local interested.

Selling to upgrade to larger size.

Thanks!

kettle01.jpg

kettle02.jpg

kettle03.jpg

kettle04.jpg

medford

certainly not apposed to meeting somewhere midway... just depends on what we work out and where i can go to drink beer between here and there!!! LOL

Material: 18/8 stainless steel
Diameter: 18 in.
Depth: 15 in.
Thickness: 1.2 mm

i do. actually making a run up next weekend (not for trader joes specifically... lol)

Back