sfbay craigslist beer engine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's a backup manual engine oiler off the Queens Range Rover should it have an engine failure. Or it can be a dirty engine oil pump for British cars to "mark their parking spot".
I saw a few of them during the storm of the century in the late 80's in England at a couple of places while on holiday.

You're local, why don't you get the engine, then if I ever want cask ale I can borrow it.

Don't laugh as I pondered over it many times already today as with
many brewing items also needed over the years.
House rules my SSD just started after a 7 year battle with zero
income the family and bills must be paid down first before
I can play plus on the spine surgery mend. Yes you caught my
attention. I hope it gets a good home, it will sell hold your price.
East bay to west bay neighbors. Nick Athens got me to walk again
from a workmans comp back injury in the past, his practice in SC.
Another wireman friend at 13 Cottage Lane, SC, Scottish hence me
a German apprentice we had bier breaks not coffee breaks. Those were
the good old days.
Careful with your initials you do want the D.T's.

Don't laugh as I pondered over it many times already today as with many brewing items also needed over the years.

It's tough to not buy fun toys when they come up, even if you don't need them right away!

House rules my SSD just started after a 7 year battle with zero income the family and bills must be paid down first before I can play plus on the spine surgery mend.

Brewing is fun and a great hobby but when it starts taking money from the mortgage and family is a good time to set down the kettle.

Yes you caught my attention. I hope it gets a good home, it will sell hold your price.

Heck, if it were mine there's no way I would sell it. I just can't justify spending the $100 to make it mine right now so I thought I'd let the rest of the SF Bay folks know it was there.

East bay to west bay neighbors. Nick Athens got me to walk again from a workmans comp back injury in the past, his practice in SC. Another wireman friend at 13 Cottage Lane, SC, Scottish hence me a German apprentice we had bier breaks not coffee breaks. Those were the good old days.

get well soon, glat that you're finally getting your disability. Now just get the house in order so you can start buying brew toys!

Careful with your initials you do want the D.T's.

It gets worse, my middle initial is also D. :D

Look out, I'm flying up to Oak-town (357) Wednesday on my way up to Anderson valley brewery, I might have to pick this up if its still available!

I could personally pass on Anderson Valley Brewing. It's ok but not exceptional. But it's in a great place for pinots. There are a lot of good wineries along the way. Also, on the way to Anderson Valley you will pass through Santa Rosa home of Russian River Brewing. I ALWAYS bring my growler with me when I head that way. Pliny the Younger is my favorite beer of all time.

Latest posts

Back