Double Keg Tower repair

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gruversm

Reaction score
I received a double tap tower that has a 90 degree elbow with a crimped connector. There is a male threaded 1/4" connector that attaches to the tap (SEE "Old Connector.jpg").

What I would like to do is get a similar connector, but with a barbed end. I've been able to find a similar design, but in a FEMALE connector from Midwest Supplies. (SEE "Barbed Elbow.jpg"). Anyone know of a supplier that carries a 1/4" MALE 90 degree barbed elbow?

old connector.jpg

barbed elbow.jpg

I'm pretty sure Rapids has them. If your LHBS sells draught equipment, they probably get it from Rapids or Foxx Equipment. Ask them to order one for you.

IIRC, both companies have a 90o elbow tailpiece that'll fit any shank. You'll need a nut and neoprene washer, though.

Bob

Edit: I'm unfamiliar with the connection shown in your original photo. What I suggest above may not be of any help. For my part, I suspect I'll need more images before I can offer confident advice.

Latest posts

Back