I missed the fun!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dude

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
cool.jpg

Discuss.... :D

I added him to my buddy list--he seems like a swell guy!!!!! ;)

El Pistolero said:
Was that the marines again, trying to sneak in the back door? :eek:

I guess. Supposedly around 8:30 last night some real fireworks hit the site. I'm still waiting for anyone who was on around that time to elaborate.
I HATE missing the good ****!

ORRELSE said:
I guess. Supposedly around 8:30 last night some real fireworks hit the site. I'm still waiting for anyone who was on around that time to elaborate.

Me too! I must have logged off just before 8:30..D'Oh! Never witnessed a "net-fight" before.

check with The Happy Mug. he's wasn't too happy last night, from the post i saw. the bad post was already deleted. not sure what transpired....

Apparently usmcruz has been banned for whatever reason??

This is better than Coronation Street or Eastenders! Have you guys in the US seen Coronation Street or Eastenders? (two popular British soap operas)

so we can type semper fi again? :D

the thread about sanitizing bottles was pretty lame as far as net flame wars go, i prefer a more subtle sorta insult than i can whip yer arse cause i'm a jar head... ;)

ORRELSE said:
Our bud got banned, then popped back in under a new user name (usmcruz77 - real stealth stuff). All I really saw was one profanity filled post (aimed at you) and a few "how could you have betrayed me after all I've done for you" posts to a couple others.

BlightyBrewer said:
Apparently usmcruz has been banned for whatever reason??

This is better than Coronation Street or Eastenders! Have you guys in the US seen Coronation Street or Eastenders? (two popular British soap operas)

Eastenders comes on on PBS (public broadcast television) sometimes. my wifes grandparents watch it.....

t1master said:
so we can type semper fi again? :D
That was definately one of his finer moments...threatening to kill you for typing semper fi without proper authorization. :D

t1master said:
i prefer a more subtle sorta insult than i can whip yer arse cause i'm a jar head...
Somehow I think subtlety might have been wasted with this guy. :rolleyes:

El Pistolero said:
Our bud got banned, then popped back in under a new user name (usmcruz77 - real stealth stuff).
Yeah, something tells me he didn't get the highest marks in the class during 'infiltration'.
El Pistolero said:
All I really saw was one profanity filled post (aimed at you) and a few "how could you have betrayed me after all I've done for you" posts to a couple others.
Pretty schizo. I thought he turned his fiery wrath on you in the bottling thread? It got hard to keep track. Maybe he was licking those frogs they were talking about.

semper fi! Now what does that mean again? (I mean no disrespect to any who, will be, are, or ever were marines; I really don't know).
I seem to have missed all of usmcruz's fine moments... if anyone could do a recap, or merely imitate their favorites, I'd be pleased.

ps me, a bit :drunk:

DeRoux's Broux said:
they're just cool, hip grandparents :D pretty funny too (the show, and them!).

I find the show (Eastenders) totally depressing, it's certainly not a true reflection of London life I'm sure!

Now Coronation Street, that is a funny show!

maybe i have this mixed up. isn't one a show with a bunch of old farts always jack'n w/ each other? pretty funny?

BeeGee said:
Pretty schizo. I thought he turned his fiery wrath on you in the bottling thread? It got hard to keep track. Maybe he was licking those frogs they were talking about.
Yes, he did scathe me I think, but he was suddenly attacking three or four people at once, and I was laughing so hard I couldn't respond. As paranoid as he was I was sure he was toking on something, but you may be right about the frogs. :D

DeRoux's Broux said:
maybe i have this mixed up. isn't one a show with a bunch of old farts always jack'n w/ each other? pretty funny?

Eastenders is about a bunch of Londoners, always having arguments, fightin, etc..

Coronation Street is about a bunch of Manchunians, always having arguments, fightin...but saying "by gum" a lot, and "Ay oop duck". The story lines are a little more light hearted, and sometimes downright funny!

maybe it's just me, but the action sure has picked up today? due to Friday, the weekend, or something else........???????

catfish said:
semper fi! Now what does that mean again? (I mean no disrespect to any who, will be, are, or ever were marines; I really don't know). :drunk:

Semper Fidelis, latin for always faithful... tis their motto, and they will kill you if you type it... :D

Look t1master, I already said this...you starting summink!

lol! i never read all the posts in a thread...;)

i like last of the summer wine if we're chattin' about brit sitcoms, i think it has some characters or at least actors from are you being served.

I really am enjoying the 50/50 usmcruz being an ass and he terrible British tv thread.

I'm sorry all of the BBC it is crap (since Monty Python).

What was the name of the show with the priests in a remote location (I can't remember if it was an island, or just out in the country)?

LupusUmbrus said:
What was the name of the show with the priests in a remote location (I can't remember if it was an island, or just out in the country)?
Father Ted?

Back