Tuesday Night: What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Schlenkerla

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I have me a tall pilsner glass of Lomza Pelne. Its a premium pilsner beer from Poland.

It pretty tasty, most of the beer sites seem to slam it though. They must be BMC or IPA drinkers.

http://www.browarlomza.pl/?lang=EN

12975.jpg

had Lunch at the newly opened BJ's Brewpub near my home.
Porter, Hefe and Grand Cru...

made a comment about the POS software they use and ended up talking to the manager on duty -- will be applying there as they need additional management staff :)

woot.

tonight will be whatever is cold in the beerFridge.

Going to try my Oatmeal Stout. It's been conditioning for a little over 3 weeks but want to see how it tastes so far. After that going on the Sam Adams Chocolate Bock.

Playing tennis for 3 hours tonight... Tuesday is my "no beer unless you want a headache" day.

Not drinking yet (in CA on business), but after my business dinner, I will be breaking into one of the homebrew's that Brewsmith (so awesomely) brought me today! :tank:

It's hop cubed! :p That is an excellent beer. And I live 20 minutes from the brewery. :drunk: Best tour ever.

It's my new favorite IPA!!!!!

AND it's in my beerstore's mix sixers @ 9.99/six cooler right now, so it's even cheaper than Bell's Two Hearted.

I went back twice this weekend to get some.

I give it a 10 outta 10!!!!!!

:mug:

Getting ready to go for a run, so no beer right now. I'll have an Old Speckled Hen when I get home.
Funny, I don't recall trainers recommending beer as a post-run hydration aid.:D

Just had a raspberry brown from Otter Creek. It's OK. Got it for my wife but decided to try one. Not bad, not great.

A few pints of Victory - storm king stout. Then moving onto Avery - The Beast... Grand Cru Ale.:D

After I get back from Scouts, I'm having one or two pints.

Amber Lager that has a touch of diacetyl, making it a little sweet, mixed with a Cream Ale, that came out little too strong and bitter.

Two beers that are ALMOST right. Mix them together and SWMBO will fight me for the glass!

:mug:

I'll probably have either a Fin Du Monde or a Maudite while watching the hockey game.
I wish I could be having my Hefe or my Pils but neither of them are bottled yet.

I just found in the back of my fridge a chocolate/black cherry porter that the mayor pro-tem of my fair city brewed. Homebrew swappin with the ex-mayor, what could be better...:D

It's a damn fine beer....Kinda tastes like a chocolate covered cherry but using dark chocolate instead of milk....yummmm.

I've got a sixer of Saranac Adirondack Lager to keep me warm on a -25 degree night.:mug:

Coors Banquet.. Its so cheap.. Its Frost Brewed (?!) .. It has the Frost Brew Liner.. What else could one ask for!

still on my holiday ale. i figure i need something strong to get through watching american idol with swmbo

Back