Home Depot sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

riverfrontbrewer

Reaction score
Not sure if they are on sale at your HD, but mine has 36 gallon rubbermaid storage bins with lids for $5.....only a couple of ugly colors but they are great for grain storage.

I saw that as they had a puke green color last week. I went with the smaller brute for 30 bucks including tax. Fits 100 pounds of 2-row easy. You all are from Durango, you ought to call Jason up from Colorado Malting in Alamosa and have him bring you a sack or two next time he rolls through. Good stuff and he's great to deal with. Amazingly fresh malt...

DHBM and I just finshed up a group buy from CMC. We bought nearly 2000lbs on the last one. I'm still working through my 200lbs.

i use them already...lids are thin and after a while of outside use they will warp a bit. Just be ready. You get what you pay for. Indoor use im sure you would be fine

I hear these are good for storing grain, but never heard if you store it loose in the bin or inside the bag it comes in? I doubt it makes a difference, just thought I'd ask.

Latest posts

Back