Brewers night out - 1/26

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Poured a dark amber to deep mahogany, with adeqaute carbonation. Virtually no head
Slightest hints of horse-blanket in the nose.
Raisins, currants, with hints of fig, and honey. Sweet yet, not cloying. Nice hop nose, followed by a very balanced malt profile. Kinda thin in the middle, and slightly chewy, (but not like chewbacca) at the end, finishing slightly dry with grassy essence.

Glibbidy said:
Poured a dark amber to deep mahogany, with adeqaute carbonation. Virtually no head
Slightest hints of horse-blanket in the nose.
Raisins, currants, with hints of fig, and honey. Sweet yet, not cloying. Nice hop nose, followed by a very balanced malt profile. Kinda thin in the middle, and slightly chewy, (but not like chewbacca) at the end, finishing slightly dry with grassy essence.

I'd add that there was a pleasant warmness to the alcohol. If I recall correctly we were feeling like the finish was much diminshed from the beginning. Something that we felt would balance with time.

And I owe you that phone call in the lower registers of the PM.

Well, it seems the some people got lucky... it seems I didn't capture very much video. It seems that I may have been a wee bit druck!:drunk:

I do have a few, but Kia, it seems like you will escape.

I hope to have them up this weekend

Latest posts

Back