where to find/buy cheap corny kegs in PDX?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kuips

Reaction score
I am on a really tight budget and need (well, want) 4 corny kegs to start getting into kegging. Does anyone know where I can find/buy cheap ones in Portland, OR. I have heard of people getting them at scrap yards or from beverage distributors - Has anyone here found any places like this in Portland. Or is there anyone out there will to sell me 4 for cheap. Thanks.

There are almost always ones on Craigslist in town. Right now I see one for $30 each. That isn't the best deal but certainly not the worst.

I did see those, but I was hoping to spend less. Anything priced less then that sells fast and I always seem to miss out.

I am looking for 2 cornys also. Brewbrothers is out and I can't justify paying Steinbarts $50 a keg. Let me know if anyone has a couple they are willing to part with for a reasonable rate.

Thanks for the link. I have been watching CL and even have had a post asking for them for a few weeks but I was using the terms "keg" and "corny keg" which did not turn up that result.:confused:

Looking for some corny's in Portland as well. Last time I bought kegs... they were about $15 a piece. Little bit of shock to see them more commonly going for $40 now.

Back