Imperial Hellfire Ale 6.6.6 Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jldesign

Reaction score
666v1.jpg

Anyone uses it ship me a pint or 2 or 3 :mug: seriously
any comments or suggestions let me know I can supply a PDF for output.

edited typo - I owe oxford a pint

Umm....

THAT IS AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!

We'll keep it open to some more suggestions, but we'll make a deadline of say, TAX DAY? Any other arteests have until April 15th to submit a label in this thread. Then we'll have a vote. That is gonna be awful hard to beat though! Kick ass man, KICK ASS!

thanks for the props.... I liked this little devil dude and thought he fit right in with the name. kind of a demon hop cone with attitude.

Tax day?!?! I gotta get my sh.. together.

Excellent label. Evil, yet cute enough for the underage crowd, and my wife.

that reminds me.... I should probably file those if I want a return huh. Man taxes suck even when your getting money back.

No need to drag it out.....if others were going to enter, they would have already.

I want to know how to print them and plaster them on a bottle!

Sorry for what is probably a newb question, but why can't I view the label? I was planning on brewing a beer like this for Christmas. I can see everybody's comments but I've looked from jldesign's post on down and can't find a way to view the label. Thanks.

It's probably not hosted wherever it was hosted anymore if that makes sense. Either the site doesnt exist or it purged old stuff.

Back