• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Arizona But wait... there's more!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would highly doubt that those are food safe plastic and wouldn't want to take the chance of ruining the amount of beer that would fill one of them.

Do NOT even consider the possibility, they are not food grade and they have been used for chemicals and there is no way they can be cleaned in any manner for food/beverage use.

CeeTee, with all due respect, I think I will pass on your kind and generous offer to try one of your homebrews and I shall enjoy a tasty Bud Light!

I guess my point didn't really get through on this thread. I was just commenting that any time I see a large vessel I think fermenter. Regardless if it would REALLY be a good choice or not.

I guess my point didn't really get through on this thread. I was just commenting that any time I see a large vessel I think fermenter. Regardless if it would REALLY be a good choice or not.

Oh, I think your point got through. I think some people were just having a little fun! ;)

But... I might check out that Pittsburgh Barrel Sale!

Back