Be honest. How often do you do this?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Laughing_Gnome_Invisible

Reaction score
.....To the point where it prevents you actually getting on with someting important in the real world.

For me, it's about once a week that I lose reason and feel I have to fix the interwebz in favour of trying to set my own house in order.

duty_calls.png

Guilty. Along with other things that keep me up like designing logos for the homebrew or trying to come up with funny cartoons about why I hate work.

Guilty. Sometimes it seems my only rule of debate is "it ain't over 'til you're writhing on the floor covering your head with your shirt and screaming 'you're right! you're so right!" Does anyone have an app for that?

Used to be a daily ritual at a different forum. I was able to cut my ties with said forum though. It helped that they banned me from it.

Never... anymore. It took some time, but correcting folks on the internet is no longer a hobby of mine.

Used to be a daily ritual at a different forum. I was able to cut my ties with said forum though. It helped that they banned me from it.

I got banned from an artist's forum for speaking my mind and not conforming enough. Damned fluffy kitten paintin' bitches! They just didn't appreciate burning butterflies or.......well, anything non status quo really! Bitches!! :(

I got banned from an artist's forum for speaking my mind and not conforming enough. Damned fluffy kitten paintin' bitches! They just didn't appreciate burning butterflies or.......well, anything non status quo really! Bitches!! :(

Are we talking magnifying lens, or lighter fluid?

Last night I had to tell myself, "I know someone someone is wrong on the internet, but put the laptop down and read your son the book". haha

I gave up having arguments online many years ago. Seems everyone is a keyboard warrior these days, having the "guts" to say what they want and how they want in ways you know they'd never have the guts to say to you in person.

Not worth the stress IMO...no point getting in a foul mood because of some joker you've never met and never will.

Never. Since very few people change their opinions, regardless of the facts, why bother?

Back