AZ Strong Beer Fest 2/28/09

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Desert_Sky

Since 1998
Reaction score
Ill be attending this one finally this year. Anyone else?

SBF08_medium.jpg

Once the tickets go on sale, my wife and I are planning on going.

If I can find a DD I will. I had a brew ready for it (Espresso Imperial Stout) but the club decided to scrap the booth this year due to insufficient donations (need 20-30 gallons per day to run the booth).

Since the club declined to put up a booth, I decided to go play in the dunes that weekend. Enjoy and tip a few for me. :rockin:

olllllo said:
Hey Chimone and I are looking to meet up for this. Anyone else?

just picked up the tickets last night. I went ahead and picked up VIP tix so if you want we can meet up an hour before everyone else makes the rush in

Bought my ticket.

How bout meeting at the tasting room at Sun Devil Liquor between Noon and Noon:30?

Edit: The tasting room is not open @noon. Pm me for meet up details.

cool, sounds good Ill PM you my number. Not sure if you are interested, but we will be breaking in a new sculpture Friday night right off the 60 and Alma School. Going to pop it's cherry and brew up the Bombshell Blonde.

stand_finished.JPG

Chimone said:
cool, sounds good Ill PM you my number. Not sure if you are interested, but we will be breaking in a new sculpture Friday night right off the 60 and Alma School. Going to pop it's cherry and brew up the Bombshell Blonde.

stand_finished.JPG

Hell Yea!

I'll give you a call after work on Friday and see what time I can get sprung.

I don't think I'll be able to get permission to go, however the wife and I may be in the area around noon that day, and I wouldn't mind a reason to stop by Sun Devil Liquor to say hi (to their beer fridge). Oh, and you guys too.

I'll bring a couple bottles of my IPA I just bottled too. :)

Thanks for the PM olllllo. Can't keep up with new threads lately! Regrets sent; got plans this weekend. Have fun!

Chimone, that is a sweet looking setup and shiny like another one I've seen too! ;). I still haven't had time to get my March pump setup. I might bend your ear on your config when I finally get the time to begin... Or point me to a thread on your gear if you got one going.

thats too bad DB....oh well there always the Tucson Beer Fest !!!:mug:

but shoot me a pm if you have any questions setting up your pump

I am not going this year (2009) as i will be out of town, but i thought that i would pass on this nugget:

Denise Jones, Brewster at Moylan's will be here for one of her first official visits and she is bringing some good beer with her. Think extreme hops and a double version of one of their classic beers, not available in AZ.

Back