Great deals on ball locks and Co2 tank+regulator

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PortlandPatrick

Reaction score
I'm psyched... I got a pretty awesome deal on four ball locks recently through homebrewing.org, and today I picked up a 15lb tank with regulator for $25! :ban:

My only complaint is that the tank is so big I can't fit it into my yet-to-be-build kegerator, but it's a nice problem to have, since I probably saved a hundred bucks on the tank alone, based on the prices quoted from my local gas suppliers.

SWMBO gets back from a trip late tonight... I'm hoping I can convince her to okay dumping the "saved" money into an upgraded kegerator/keezer build. :D

Ahem....you let her go on a trip so....what's to ask? Just kidding. Worse case scenario the tank can hide behind the kegger. Your on your way!

Ahem....you let her go on a trip so....what's to ask? Just kidding. Worse case scenario the tank can hide behind the kegger. Your on your way!

Not only that, but it was a vacation to the city where we met. She got to do all sorts of fun **** while I stayed behind to work and... get this - work on our wedding planning for September! :drunk:

Sorry.....couldn't resist....:p

4777-*****-whip-funny-cartoons-happy-birthday-card.jpg

Back