• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: any new parts for my Brutus 10 build you may have!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2BeerSpeer

Supporting Member
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
i'm about to start my buid and will take any new parts you may have if i can have it shipped to 27030 cheaper than i can order online! Also, any advice on the build would be greatly appreciated..:mug:

have the rig built with burners and 1 pump. Looking for a plate chiller and all parts for automation (love switches, temp controlers, asco valves, and thermowells)...if there are better parts available than used in the brutus 10 plans in BYO i'd love to hear sbout them!

I have gas line parts from my build that I changed..... see for sale.

image-1516908159.jpg

", asco valves"

Good luck, took me 2 years to find (3)NOS of these on the for sale section and i snatched them up within minutes of posting.

I recommend the honeywells, check ebay. I already had 3 and was planning on going this route, may have parts for sale soon.

I have gas line parts from my build that I changed..... see for sale.

If 2beerspeer isn't interested in the gas fittings and lines, how much you want for them?

Sent from my iPad using Home Brew

Back