Calling Chillicothe OH Brewers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
It seems like there have been a few more members from Chillicothe joining HBT lately. I'd like to get a role call and see if we can't get a group together for brew days or big brews. We had a small brew day last Sunday with 3 of us. Myself, another Brad on here and another Brad who is just starting out. We also will gladly accept brewers not named Brad. The other Brad is looking to start brewing with another buddy so that would make at least 4 of us so far. Brad Williams mentioned at least 1 or 2 more he's seen around here. With 5-6 people, we could venture into 50G Whiskey barrels as well for joint efforts. PM me if you'd like, maybe we can get something setup over the next month or two. I'm not really interested in official clubs with meetings and due and all, just some people to get together with and brew and share homebrew.

IrregularPulse said:
It seems like there have been a few more members from Chillicothe joining HBT lately. I'd like to get a role call and see if we can't get a group together for brew days or big brews. We had a small brew day last Sunday with 3 of us. Myself, another Brad on here and another Brad who is just starting out. We also will gladly accept brewers not named Brad. The other Brad is looking to start brewing with another buddy so that would make at least 4 of us so far. Brad Williams mentioned at least 1 or 2 more he's seen around here. With 5-6 people, we could venture into 50G Whiskey barrels as well for joint efforts. PM me if you'd like, maybe we can get something setup over the next month or two. I'm not really interested in official clubs with meetings and due and all, just some people to get together with and brew and share homebrew.

Hi. I am in the Circleville area visiting family. Where can I buy some decent craft beer around here other than the pit stop in Nelsonville? Sorry for the off topic but I'm desperate! Lol

Latest posts

Back