Free yes, pretty no.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuckabrewski

Reaction score
Deal of the week! Just got this from a friend who decided he's not going to pay a storage bill for his xroomates stuff anymore.

It was set up for comerical kegs so all I had to do was change the hoses and fittings. It leaks a little and is covered with a textured paint. It looks like it was sprayed with rhino liner but it gets cold, holds 2 corneys and dispenses beer. It even came with a full co2 tank.

ForumRunner_20120803_221319.jpg

ForumRunner_20120803_221333.jpg

That looks like it might be a Beverage-Air unit, in which case it's an industrial quality. You can buy a replacement grate for the drip tray, just google online for Beverage-air parts sellers. There should be a name plate on it somewhere withe the model and serial number. Nice score.

polvofiloso said:
That looks like it might be a Beverage-Air unit, in which case it's an industrial quality. You can buy a replacement grate for the drip tray, just google online for Beverage-air parts sellers. There should be a name plate on it somewhere withe the model and serial number. Nice score.

Thanks for the info I will do that

Very nice deal, But basically may you have received stolen property!

I don't know the legalities about what might have been owed - to the taking of the kegerator for payment.

Very nice deal, But basically may you have received stolen property!

I don't know the legalities about what might have been owed - to the taking of the kegerator for payment.

Haven't lived there for a while but when I was in Cali renters leaving something behind converted it to "abandoned property" Check the law where you live.

polvofiloso said:

Hey you were right it's the bm 23. It leaks pretty bad but I'm hoping a can of flex seal will fix that.

Back