ISO Heady. Surly & others FT

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Holy_Hops

Reaction score
Hi there.

I've been trying on reddit & Beeradvocate but haven't had any bites.

I'm really trying to track down some Heady to give it a try but more importantly to get some Conan yeast.

I live in the Twin Cities & can get Surly. All of the year-rounds for sure, & maybe even Pentagram (their sour brett beer) & Abrasive (their seasonal DIPA).

I can also get other midwest beers if you'd like, but Surly is my favorite & the most hard-to-get out of state.

Let me know if you'd like to do a trade. I'd even be willing to trade beer for simply Conan yeast, but I'd give preference to some heady. I also have positive trade rep. on /r/beertrade under the name dharmascrub.

Thanks!

I cultured some Conan from a can of Heady if you would like a slant, I am sure we can work something out.

Synaster said:
How fresh is the abrasive?

I am fairly sure the last batch was canned in late Feb or really early March. It has fallen off, I just drank one 2 days ago. That said, it is still a solid brew for being a 3-4 mo old IPA.

Yeah the abrasive is getting up there. I may be able to snag their new IPA Overrated, but I haven't tried it so I can't speak to how good it is.

Back