• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sanke Keg Couplers

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TravelingBrewer22

Reaction score
I have 5 keg couplers for sale that are brand new and ready to use. Asking $25 shipped for each for the perlick/micromatic standard. The coupler with the pump (see separate pic) is $30 shipped. I will combine shipping on more than one.

Edit: All 3 Micromatics Sold.

IMG_0057.jpg

IMG_0059.jpg

the micromatics are SS (yellow handles) and the perlicks are brass/chrome plated (black handles. These are brand new guys so I could do the perlicks for $15 shipped but the micros will need to stay at $25 shipped bc of the ss body.

really sorry about the confusion surrounding these couplers. I picked them up a little while ago and didn't realize that the yellow handles were perlick and the black/blue ones are micromatic. That's not really a big deal in my opinion. With some recent interest and PMs I wanted to make sure the information I was offering was correct so I went and checked out the couplers. ALL of them are nickel-plated brass on the outside with SS as the inner body. Actually, I tried but couldn't locate ANY perlick or mm couplers that are entirely stainless bodied.

Perlick MK-1 (3 yellow handles)
Micromatic SK184.03 (blue handle)

Ur killing me. Are the perlicks or the micromatics the ones with the yellow handles? You have it posted both ways. Which if any are left?

Back