Trophy tap handles

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mtn_Brewer

Reaction score
I doubt I'm the first person to do this, but I thought I'd post up anyways. We found these old trophies at the local thrift store and scored all of them for $6. The only other thing that was needed was 1/4 in to 3/8 in coupling nuts from Ace Hardware for $2 each. I cut out some circles from a dry erase board and glued them on.

image-3975932156.jpg

image-3676281242.jpg

image-4080415661.jpg

image-3504991484.jpg

image-447467392.jpg

image-4164740606.jpg

Damn these are cool. I knew there was a reason I saved my trophies, and now I know why.

Awesome idea! I have a box of my childhood trophies that I couldn't part with, but really don't need either. I'd rather have them take up space on the front of my fridge than in a box in the garage. I've been looking for a good idea for tap handles as well, so double bonus! :)

patthebrewer said:
Awesome!!! Really like the jockey box too!

Thanks. My favorite part is the drop-in $3 stainless soap dish from Ace Hardware.

image-424280578.jpg

Those are pretty cool in a retro tacky sort of way. Not really my thing but I definitely appreciate the style! The soap dishes are definitely a stroke of genius, though!

Back