Brewers Hardware (www.brewershardware.com)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mmurray

Reaction score
Didn't know where else to put this...

I am starting my Brutus build and last Tuesday I ordered 3 Stainless Wind Shields for my burners and some Thermowells from Brewers Hardware. I received them in 3 days and they are just as Described!

Thank you for the great service and I recommend everyone check them out.. you won't be sorry!

Cheers,

Mark

I ordered a couple Chugger pumps and a slew of camlock fittings from Brewers Hardware on Monday afternoon, and they arrived on Thursday with standard shipping. I consider that to be pretty damn good. Reasonable prices too. I will definitely do more business with these guys. Thanks.

I am not quite as happy with Brewer's Hardware as the above posters. I placed an order 6 weeks ago, and it just arrived this week. To be honest, after I didn't receive the order the week that I placed it (which was optimistic, but hopeful based on a potential brew day), I pretty much forgot that I even ordered anything. If I'd remembered, I'd have called or e-mailed about the status. Shame on me for poor communication, I suppose.

Over a month after the initial order, I received an e-mail stating that the 10" thermowells I ordered were on backorder and likely to be discontinued, and that they would send either 8" or 12" thermowells instead at my request, with no additional charge. Rather than attempting a back and forth dialogue about "backordered" vs "discontinued" with a company whose communication I already perceived to suck, I asked them to send 8" thermowells. I received the amended order a week after our only e-mail exchange.

Overall: great products, poor communication, poor timing from order placement/payment to receipt.

I purchased a 12" weldless thermowell and it is of very good quality. I am very pleased with my purchase. Shipping was prompt.

There are two businesses with similar names and they have gotten confused in this thread. One is www.brewershardware.com and the other is www.brewhardware.com I will clean this up and move posts into the right thread. Please, in the future, only post reviews in this thread for Brewers Hardware, not Brew Hardware. Post review for Brew Hardware in its own thread.

Ordered a 6"x1/2"MPT thermowell sunday evening. Wasn't sure it would be there on time for Saturday's brew-session, but it arrived with 2 days to spare. The thermowell is perfect, exactly what I needed to make my Johnson A19 controller play nice with my Brew Cavern. Order and shipping confirmations came promptly. I am a satisfied customer twice over, thanks again.

Latest posts

Back