What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Had a couple NB Fat Tires out on the town. I have some Sam Adams and plenty of homebrew here back at the house. What do I want?

Currently Summit Batch 06 Gold Soveriegn ale also a great premium esb.Probably the most unique and hoppiest esb ive tried,which isnt alot of esb's.

Sam Adams Octoberfest...awesome beer, better than i remember from last year!

I agree. I was surprised I found it this early, and, after I bought it I remembered it having some sort of metalic taste to it before. It was delicious.

I just finished off a bottle of the AG pseudo pilsner I made a couple months ago.

Deschutes Mirror Pond.

Just back from Portland yesterday where I drank the freshest pints that I've ever had at the brewpub. It's a different beer fresh on tap - a touch sweeter and more bitter. A fantastic drop - one of my favs for sure.

Yeah, they flavor is good, if I didn't feel as though I was shoving a cotton ball of Isopropyl up my damn nose every sip.

Wife brought home a "Build your own" sixxer so I'll be here for a couple hours...lol

Now it's Barley Island (Love their Dirty Helen) Blind Tiger. Tavern Style PA.

Pretty decent. Mild bitterness, decent bit of malts up front, finishes a bit dry, and a good fresh "citrus and earthy" aroma.

Just me in here now...Victory HopDevil. I always wonder why it's called this. As a HOP HEAD, Hop Devil should be a name on a HUGE IIPA. Always good, nonetheless.

Drinking a SA Latitude 48 IPA. Previously a Ahtanum Latitude, a EKG Latitude (all from the deconstructed box), a homebrew DIPA a friend gave me and about half a bottle of my oak aged stout that I bottled earlier.

my delta bomb ipa. a little disappointed with the delta hops. tastes decent but not really too impressive. just wanna kill this keg so i can fill it with something else!!!

Sippin' on a nice little Summer Wheat I bottled up about ten days ago. A bit early I know, but it is pretty tasty.

Back