New Contract Brewery what do you think?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SakARow

Reaction score
Howdy all!

I'm starting a contract brewery and I would like to get some opinions if you don't mind.

The brewery is called Eternal Student Brewery and I will be making a pomegranate wheat and an ASB ;) to start out with.

This is what I am thinking for my initial sticker idea.

ESBLogoRound.jpg

And this is for my American special bitter.

BetterOzzyLabel.jpg

Soooo, what do you think?

I would maybe adjust the angle on "Eternal" and "Student" in the top one. It's a bit sharp, which makes it a bit difficult to read. Perhaps a more gentle arch would work.

Bottom one looks good.

I would maybe adjust the angle on "Eternal" and "Student" in the top one. It's a bit sharp, which makes it a bit difficult to read. Perhaps a more gentle arch would work.

I agree with what Tom said, but I'm guessing the triangle has some sort of symbolism for you?

Also, just a slight suggestion for the label. I would maybe make the ingredients, O.G, A.B.V, and about the brew a different font from everything else. Something a little simpler (some kind of basic, sans serif font http://www.dafont.com/theme.php?cat=501). The other one just seems a little hard to read that small in blocks of text.

They both look good though!

Back