• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fridgidaire 7.2 CU FT Keezer - Perlic 525SS

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

horric29

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'll try to get some pics up later but, my black Fridgidaire 7.2 CU FT Keezer is for sale. I built this guy about a year ago and I'm changing to a refrigerator based model so I have room to store some more sixers and frozen storage for hops, and what have you in my new brew shed.

The item is pick up only from Lebanon, PA and includes the Black Fridigaire, the Collar, 3 Perlic 525 SS taps (without handles!), a collar mounted two pressure regulator, 3 8' - 10' fluid lines with ball-lock adapters, 2 gas lines with ball-lock connectors. Notice there are three taps but only two gas lines, if you wanted to do 3, you would need an aluminum distributor. I also had a Nitro tank in the keezer to push wine with for the third tap.

This also includes the digital Love controller embedded in the collar. I also have a fourth hole drilled out with stainless look cap over the hole in-case you would want to add a fourth tap. No warranty but, it is working and you can see it in my basement!

It also includes a stand with 4 roller wheel for easy moving. I'll try to post some pictures later, it has 3 hinges to support the weight of the collar, and includes an AC fan which is all hooked up to circulate the air within the Keezer. I've dumped well over $800 into this guy between stains, sealers, freezer, etc. I also have a wooden accessory I built to hold a small CO2 tank and a small nitro tank within the keezer. I'm not including a CO2 tank so you would need to purchase a CO2 tank from Kint, AirGas, whatever, and of course some ball-lock kegs and you would be good to go! I'll post pics later tonight. Make me an offer via PM!

The stand looks very close to the following:

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/converting-frigidaire-7-2-cu-ft-chest-freezer-162225/

Minus the drip tray and I attached the wheels to a stained base which detaches for easy transport. My gas setup is also a bit different and self contained within the Keezer via high pressure hose to the regulator. Kept it all "self-contained". I also have insulation around the inside of my collar where I could get it.

Are you going to try to make a kegerator with more or less taps?

I've always thought of a keezer as an upgrade mostly due to the number of beers you can have on tap. I'm curious why you're going from keezer to refrigerator (besides the reasons you already mentioned).

It sounds like a very nice setup, especially the idea of a wine tap. GLWTS.

I am kind of interested. I am also semi local to you. I dont really feel like guessing your price so what are you looking to get out of it. I have a two corny mini fridge setup I could do a partial trade if you are interested.

Are you going to try to make a kegerator with more or less taps?

I've always thought of a keezer as an upgrade mostly due to the number of beers you can have on tap. I'm curious why you're going from keezer to refrigerator (besides the reasons you already mentioned).

It sounds like a very nice setup, especially the idea of a wine tap. GLWTS.

The same number... It really is a two part, the hop storage as mentioned, a place that still has a shelf to hold beers, and the fridge takes up less actual floor space. I had a 14'x18' brewing facility setup on my property and the floor space is limited, the fridge simply takes up less room on the floor... I could deal with it but, then I need a place to freeze bags of hops... So it was a no-brainer...

I am kind of interested. I am also semi local to you. I dont really feel like guessing your price so what are you looking to get out of it. I have a two corny mini fridge setup I could do a partial trade if you are interested.

I already purchased the 18 CU FT fridge so I'm not really interested in the trade... I'm looking for around $550 with the CO2 regulator... That dosn't include the Nitrogen setup which isn't attached and I plan to move to the new fridge... I'll post some pics later...

Some quick photo's... The white material that you see is simply dust... I was doing some cutting in the basement with a saw... Took the pictures in a hurry out the door this morning... See below!

keezer1.jpg

keezer2.jpg

keezer3.jpg

keezer4.jpg

Back