Printing a shopping list with Brewsmith 2?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Philistine

Reaction score
I have my ingredient list and I'd like to print a shopping list, but all I get is a page with a single ingredient. This is where I'm at.

ingredients_zps96e1809e.png

I'm in the shopping list tab but when I try to print or preview the print it only shows the yeast in the preview window and only prints out that. I want a list of ingredients on a single page. What am I doing wrong?

And for some reason its doubled my ingredients??? WTH?

Had the same problem. Didn't realize it until I got to my LHBS. Time to do some digging.

Here's the Answer:

On a Mac you start in the "View" Tab and select the shopping cart. Next, under the File dropdown menu you'll see the "Print List" function.

It also looks to be true that if you're already viewing the cart and you switch to the "Home" tab, the option for "Print List" is available on the toolbar.

Not intuitive, but two ways to get the job done!

For PC, click on your shopping cart on the list on the left of the main screen. At the top of the screen, click the "empty cart" icon. Go to the recipe that you want in your shopping cart and click the "add to cart" icon in the center of the screen. Then, go back to your shopping cart. You don't have to highlight your ingredients in the recipes.

Back