Regulators unite

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

+HopSpunge+

Reaction score
Is there a way to hook up 2 primary regulators to 1 tank so I can run 2 different pressures at once?

Kinda. I mean I actually have 2 sepperate primary regulators and want to run them of 1 tank..

You can do it if you have at least 1 regulator that has the high pressure (tank) gauge across from the tank stem. Then it only takes a straight pipe coupler that goes from where the gauge was into the next regulator where the tank nipple is. if not you will need a high pressure manifold and give space between for the gauges to fit!!
Edit: forgot about LH and RH threads.. not all regulators are the same and have different direction threads. I got sum freebies from work and the stem was LH and the gauge RH wich requires a LH/RH straight adapter to work!!

Both the regulators have a tank pressure gauge and a serving pressure gauge on them. 2 each. Do I just take the tank pressure gauge off of one of them and plug it. And try to find an adapter to connect them together?

Both the regulators have a tank pressure gauge and a serving pressure gauge on them. 2 each. Do I just take the tank pressure gauge off of one of them and plug it. And try to find an adapter to connect them together?

Take the tank pressure gauge off 1 and the tank nipple/stem off the other and connect the 2 with a straight!! Like I said, you might have to certain adapter if both threads are not the same. If you have a welding supply shop around they might have the fitting you need!! :mug:

Back