Can you guess what I got?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Misfit

Reaction score
So I came home from spending the weekend from my girlfriends house and was greeted on my back porch with this. I don't know who was more excited, me or the cats. Can anyone guess what I got? I'll give you a clue its from Midwest.

ForumRunner_20120108_222108.jpg

Well we all know Midwest's reputation for customer service. Who knows what they'd ship to an important customer, especially with that second guess...

passedpawn said:
Actually, this was a bit of a giveaway.

Haha glad someone is well versed in the use of the search button. So far I'm extremely pleased with the kit. One of the kegs doesn't seem to be sealing too well. Dunno if its a sticky poppet(sp?) Or bad o-ring. I put a 5 gallon batch of extra hard lemonade in it tonight. I kinda forgot about this batch. Made it back in July. Dunno if its still any good

Haha glad someone is well versed in the use of the search button. So far I'm extremely pleased with the kit. One of the kegs doesn't seem to be sealing too well. Dunno if its a sticky poppet(sp?) Or bad o-ring. I put a 5 gallon batch of extra hard lemonade in it tonight. I kinda forgot about this batch. Made it back in July. Dunno if its still any good

I just started kegging myself. Do yourself a favor and get

• Several spare universal poppets
  • bunch of spare o-rings
  • keg lube

I've had one bad seal on a cornie I bought. One of the above (not sure which) fixed it.

Cheers!

The kit came with a 5 pound co2 tank. I plan on using that tank as a backup/travel tank. I'm buying a 20 pound tank next month or so. Then on to some real faucets

So I came home from spending the weekend from my girlfriends house and was greeted on my back porch with this. I don't know who was more excited, me or the cats. Can anyone guess what I got? I'll give you a clue its from Midwest.

Herpes? It's herpes. Is it herpes?

dfc said:
Accept your physical attributes that show you're getting older. Wear your thinning hair with pride, man!

It's not so much thinning but its more like my hairline saw something it didn't like and decided to run. It's not bad yet but I did notice its going back.

I take back my original guess. I think it's a walking stick fabricated from the remains of a dried-up elephant foreskin.

Back