Bargan Brew Fittings

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm adding that to my favorites. I'll be putting together an AG setup for spring and that's a pretty good start. Let me know how they look when you get them

I got mine yesterday and they look really good. I ordered the cooler fitting for $19 for my new 10 gal Igloo water cooler (AG here I come) and the weldless bulkhead for $12 for my new converted keg. Have not installed them yet but I definately saved some money. They came by priority mail. Great Deal.

Well, the weldless bulkhead fitting was $3 cheaper than at Northern Brewer, but shipping to my zip was $2 more....

Not a very large selection he has there, is it?

Ditto on adding to favorites. I got two recently acquired 1/2bbl kegs I need to retrofit. If you guys say that's a good deal, I'll take your word on it.

Thanks much!

<bump>
Any comments on the product / this vendor? I need two and was going to head to this place.

Edit: We're they $17 during this initial thread? I thought they were cheaper...

sullifan said:
This looks like a great resource- specialized, w/ reasonable shipping. Any experiance ordering?

Sully

I ordered from him and would do so again. He sent me the wrong size nipple to fit my cooler. I emailed him about the problem and he had a replacement in the mail the next day. GREAT customer service!

Cheesefood also ordered from him with good results.

The two I ordered work great. I ended up buying a sheet of rubber gasket material to better seal my MLT. My kettle valve works flawlessly and is leak free thanks to thread tape and some good wrenches.

If you can source the O-rings and SS washers, you can make a cheaper valve from Home Depot materials.

You'll probably chip the heck out of the enamel so I'd say yes. bulkhead drains really only become necessary when the pot is too large to lift. Even then you can chill in place and siphon.

Back