The worst torture imaginable

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tenchiro

Reaction score
Waiting for the package to be delivered...

09/24/2008 6:37 A.M. OUT FOR DELIVERY

*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*
*refresh*

LOL you know the second you have to take a crap the door bell will ring and you'll have to wait until after 5:30 to pick it up :)

I know exactly what your going through........just go do something rediculous while you wait to take your mind off of it. Try running around the neighborhood naked........works for me:rockin:

Man! I always thought I was lame for feeling like this when expecting a package. Thanks for making me feel sane..

Man! I always thought I was lame for feeling like this when expecting a package. Thanks for making me feel sane..

We are probably both less than sane, but you are in good company. Tons of people I know are like this. It is like Xmas for adults :)

Yeah, I say pinch and waddle. I dont give a rats ass if the delivary guy looks at you sideways. You've got priorities damnit!

Yeah, I say pinch and waddle. I dont give a rats ass if the delivary guy looks at you sideways. You've got priorities damnit!

I have jumped out of the shower, thrown on some pants real quick and run to the door. delivery guys look at you funny when you are standing there signing for the package with with no shirt, all wet, with shampoo in your hair

The good news is I have two packages waiting for me, with 3 brew kits in them and a new cooling system for my PC

the bad news is I have another hour and a half to work...

online_package_tracking.jpg

Back