Care to see my newest label?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sonvolt

Reaction score
I "borrowed" part of the warning from a label posted the by alemonkey - hope that's ok. The label is for a "demonstration" brew I am making at a party. So, I am going to hand out some of bottles of this after bottling.

Let me know what ya'll think . . . I won't be brewing it or bottling it for some time, so I have plenty of time to make changes. Here it is:

label.gif

HomerT said:
Love it. WHere did you find that pic?

Google Image Search . . . "BBQ," I believe. I'm sure it is probably copyrighted, but I'm not making any $$$ from it, so . . .

Glad you guys like it! I used Macromedia's Fireworks program after wrestling for a while with Adobe Photoshop.

sonvolt said:
Google Image Search . . . "BBQ," I believe. I'm sure it is probably copyrighted, but I'm not making any $$$ from it, so . . .

Glad you guys like it! I used Macromedia's Fireworks program after wrestling for a while with Adobe Photoshop.

Any chance you could send or link the original. Its awsome, and I wouldn't mind "stealing" your image for a Rachbier to be brewed at a later date.

-Todd

HomerT said:
Any chance you could send or link the original. Its awsome, and I wouldn't mind "stealing" your image for a Rachbier to be brewed at a later date.

-Todd

I can't find the image again on google, but if you send me a pm with your addy, I will e-mail it to you.

Latest posts

Back