2013's How many gal of homebrew in 2013

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just found this thread so add my 6.8 gallons to this list.

#64 ESB
#65 Maibock
#66 Wee Heavy
#67 Schwarzbier
#68 Snow Day APA (5g each)

Personal total: 35 gallons in 2013

HBT TOTAL: 10,368.8 gallons

HBT Total: 10372.8 gallons
Brewed a Super Galena German Lager today. Packed some hops to bring to Grand Junction. Any recommendations on breweries to visit?

2.5 of APA (January)
2.5 of IPA (January)
2.5 of Gluten Free Summer Ale (February)

10393.8 + 7.5 = 10401.3

Black IPA (6 gallons, Feb)
Marzen (5 gallons, Feb)
Pumpkin ale (5 gallons, Jan)
Red IPA (5 gallons Jan)

10422.3 + 21 = 10443.3

I hate to do it, but when I posted last time, I added a cider that I did. I obviously didn't read the rules well enough to see that it was only supposed to be beer. I brewed a steam beer yesterday, so ill subtract the cider and add the steam. 10443.3 gallons still.

LOL.. Somebody needs to make a batch with a .7 or a .2 and get rid of that stupid .3! lol.

OOPS.. Great job UTPhish!! lol.

Five of a Rogue/Brewcraft kit (Morimoto Soba Ale; when I first brewed fivers last July, I royally bungled this beer, and with experience, immersion chiller, and more control over the water, I felt I had to do this again), and a gallon of my own BIAB recipe (5 of Maris Otter, 1 of choco-rye, 3 oz. of Amarillo, and Safale US-05). That makes six, as of yesterday.

Lifetime (as of yesterday): 24 gallons
Success rate: 3/6 confirmed, 2 in fermenters (day 2). All signs are positive.

Five of a Rogue/Brewcraft kit (Morimoto Soba Ale; when I first brewed fivers last July, I royally bungled this beer, and with experience, immersion chiller, and more control over the water, I felt I had to do this again), and a gallon of my own BIAB recipe (5 of Maris Otter, 1 of choco-rye, 3 oz. of Amarillo, and Safale US-05). That makes six, as of yesterday.

Lifetime (as of yesterday): 24 gallons
Success rate: 3/6 confirmed, 2 in fermenters (day 2). All signs are positive.

Sooo... 10493.5 + your 6

=10499.5 + my 4 Auntie Amber Ale=

Back