Who else hates their 575 Perlicks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jamminjoenapo

Reaction score
I bought them since I love stouts and have been nothing but disappointed in these faucets. I seem to clean up more spills from drips of the faucets not closing completely or guests not being able to figure out the taps. Once I can afford to replace them with 525s I will in a heartbeat, or if anyone wants to trade for them let me know. Just seeing if I am the only one out there that does not like the 575 faucets.

I have not used the 525s but I myself went with the 575s (enjoy stouts every now and again). I am only on my 5th keg through both of my 575s but I have done nothing but clean up the mess my father in law makes after drawing a beer (and myself on occasion). One thing I have noticed is that one of the 575's somewhat 'locks' back in place while the other never really sticks back into place and drips until I work it back and forth until it sticks.. I figured I just got one 'bad' one dud.. I agree it would be nice to have two 'working' faucets as I paid decent money to upgrade (kegconnection) and waste a bit of beer trying to get the faucet to close..

neil

I never use teh feature so I wouldn't mind having the regular 525s, but I don't have a leaking problem on my two. I do have the dumb-drunk-friend problem though sometimes.

Back