Sagittarius Tripel - label and packaging

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EdK

Reaction score
Rarely post on here, but I thought this was worth sharing...

Brewed this tripel for my wife's 30th birthday, she's a Sagittarius obviously, hence the name and logo. Sagittarius is the archer for those of you who might not know, and I tossed in a heart to be all lovey dovely.

Here is the finished hang tag label:

Sagittarius3.jpg

And the final packaging:

78189_501395759872_783744872_5768652_7134983_o.jpg

I really liked how it turned out, very rustic. The hang tag is a nice alternative to printing and sticking on actual labels and since I plan on reusing the bottles, I don't have to worry about clean up. The paper was added as I thought it needed more to dress it up. I actually cheated and just rolled each bottle in some mango leaf paper I bought (rather than wrapping them fully, which would take much more paper and money) and used tape underneath to keep it in place.

Hope you like.

It looks really nice. I can't think of a better way to add to a corked and caged bottle. I personally think labels are tacky on homebrew but this is really cool.

Thanks much.

I think custom hang tags could work on 12 oz. bottles without any additional wrapping. The 750ml bottles had just too much real estate to leave them plain.

Classy! Love the wrapped look. Clever logo as well. Overall a great looking bottle presentation. :mug:

Thanks!

Yes, I was very happy how they came out, both the beer and the packaging. Gave a few a way as gifts over the holidays... still have about 7 left. Trying to keep at least 1 or 2 for a year or more.

Latest posts

Back