• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SS Needle Valves + Misc

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fritztheelephant

Reaction score
I have two different size stainless steel needle valves available. I am not positive of the actual size of these valves but i will give some dimensions. Perhaps someone more familar with these valves can weigh in on the sizes.

I have 6 of the larger valves available. The valves have MPT connections on each end and 5/8-18 swivel hose barb fittings on each. $17.50 each + shipping.

103010_006.JPG

I have 8 of the smaller valves available. Again both ends have MPT connections on each end and I believe 5/16 swivel hose barb fittings on each. $10 each + shipping.

103010_005.JPG

I also have a lot of miscellaneous stainless steel fittings including elbows, tee's, swivels etc. Reasonably priced. I just don't want to go to the post office to mail 1 fitting.

103010_007.JPG

I also have many Oetiker clamps of varying sizes. Let me know what sizes you need.

103010_008.JPG

Call dibs on here and send me a PM. Also open to trades... a false bottom, sparge arm, grain mill? Thanks

The bags pictured are #140's. All the others are in mixed bags that I have not sorted yet. Examples of sizes are 10.5 12.3 13.3 14.5 15.7 & 210.

Sure. I don't have any calipers so I am eyeballing it with a tape measure.

The larger valves measure 1/4" ID and 5/8th OD (to outer edge of threads).

The smaller valves measure 1/16th ID and 7/16th OD (to outer edge of threads).

Hope this helps.

Back