HomeBrewTalk Glass Contest

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TxBrew

Administrator
Staff member
Admin
Reaction score
I am helping one of my best friends get setup with his own coffee forum.

Thought plugging it here would give it a big boost so, contest time!

Contest

- Post at least 25 times. Posts are both replies and new threads.
- Reply to this thread after you have reached 25 to enter.

On April 6th we will put all people who qualify into a box and draw three winners via a live webcam broadcast pending any technical problems.

Rules

Posts are both replies to threads and when you create a thread. So creating a thread counts as a post and a reply to a thread counts as a post.

Posts/threads must be of substance. Making short posts or simple posts without content to get to 25 will disqualify you.

Prize

Three winners will be selected out of those qualified.

Each winner will get 4 Home Brew Talk Glasses shipped anywhere in the USA. Those outside the USA will pay extra shipping/taxes.

HBT-Glasses.gif

:mug:

While I'd really like to get an almost free glass, alas, the coffee is just not a big part of my life. (Caffeine sensitivity dontcha know). I almost signed up, but I literally would have nothing to say except how much better beer is than coffee...

Cool, signing up now. I do love coffee, maybe I can learn how to make it better. BTW does the homebrew and swingtop bottles come with the glasses? ;)

While I'd really like to get an almost free glass, alas, the coffee is just not a big part of my life. (Caffeine sensitivity dontcha know). I almost signed up, but I literally would have nothing to say except how much better beer is than coffee...

It causes heart problems?

Damn, I was one of the first ones to sign up over there and I can't postwhore anywhere near enough to get to 25 anytime soon. :)

Alright, I signed up. I posted my 25 as best as I could. I will check back in a few days and try and post some more. I am not just much off a coffee guy, more of a beer guy.

Three entries so far. Odds of winning seem good. :rockin:

It causes heart problems?

I doubt it. I have a sensitivity to caffeine and other stimulants that can make my heart race and it sometimes causes Premature Ventricular Contractions, which lots of people have and don't know it, but I can feel it and it's a little disconcerting.

I usually have a 1/2 cup of coffee in the morning and rarely drink all of that. My sensitivity is worse when I've not had much sleep. So drinking coffee to keep me awake after staying up late is not a good thing.

I wish him the best, but alas I cannot partake in the contest. I am so incredibly illiterate when it comes to coffee that I would have absolutely nothing meaningful to say. (BTW: To me, Eight O'clock Coffee is really good coffee. Which I realize is roughly like saying that BMC is really good beer. :eek:)

i hope that forum generates some good activity. it'll be a good resource for me.

add me to the list!

Screen_shot_2010-03-30_at_3_21_26_PM.png

I guess I may as well join in with the screenshots too!

coffee_posts.jpg

please PM me when I can expect my glasses, I'd hate to have one of these other guys swiping them off my porch!! :D

well guess I'll add a picture as everyone else has :)

Sure looking forward to those glasses, I'll post pictures for everyone else to see them :)

coffeeforum.JPG

Wish I could enter this contest, but I don't drink coffee so I'd be the guy making short simple posts without substance if I did. Best of luck to your friend on the new forum though. Hope it ends up being the HBT of coffee.

Oh wait, is that a good thing to wish on someone? ;)

I should be at 25 now, or more maybe. And by the deadline I should have 25 "good" ones for sure.

Seriously, thanks for the new addiction :mad: But I've actually already learned some stuff from that forum, 25 and counting...
coffee25.jpg

Back