Gah!! I forgot the season premier of greatness!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I watched it. Pretty good. I missed most of last season, so I had some catching up to do.

PS: Don't they play last weeks episode right before the new one every week?

I watched it. Pretty good. I missed most of last season, so I had some catching up to do.

PS: Don't they play last weeks episode right before the new one every week?

they did last year. they'll also play it about 47 times leading up to next week, so I'll be able to catch it. Love that show.

they did last year. they'll also play it about 47 times leading up to next week, so I'll be able to catch it. Love that show.

Haha, ya Discovery channel is either very good, or very bad that way - depends on how you look at it. Do you have a favorite boat/crew?

Haha, ya Discovery channel is either very good, or very bad that way - depends on how you look at it. Do you have a favorite boat/crew?

hmm. never really thought about a favorite boat/crew. I guess I like them all for different reasons.

I've always been entertained by the Northwestern because Sig and the crew seem to have a real love/hate relationship and Sig is such a jerk, but a fun jerk.

I like the Cornelia Marie because Phil's kids are always doing something stupid to get his blood pressure up. Then he lets them get away with whatever it is.

The Time Bandit is good because there isn't three brain cells to go around.

The Wizard has different minor crew members all the time, so you never know what's going to happen there. Plus, I'm waiting for Keith to throw Monte overboard.

I hope they replay it tonight. I'm getting all worked up:D

It was a good episode. I'm sure they'll replay it 10x before next week. I'm looking forward to the new season. It's one of my favorite shows. I'm a fan of the Northwestern and Time Bandit. Those guys get stuff done and can have a good time while doing it. :mug:

Aw, dammit! I forgot! Wife and I were getting geared up for this and now I up and miss it anyway!

Well, it's probably the same old format as before. Hopefully some new pranks and life and death situations.

The shows creator was featured in the latest issue of DRAFT magazine, which I checked out for the first time this week.

I'm pretty bummed Phil won't be on the boat getting pissed and telling us why lions eat their young this season. Maybe he can make a triumphant return for opie season.

One more day to pick a beer to drink while watching. I love this show.:rockin:

I'm pretty bummed Phil won't be on the boat getting pissed and telling us why lions eat their young this season. Maybe he can make a triumphant return for opie season.

One more day to pick a beer to drink while watching. I love this show.:rockin:

Where the hell do you live?? I'm watching it live right now!

I don't know why I love this show so much. All it seems like is 'oh look they're pulling up a pot of crab! I've never seen them do THAT before! Oh look one of the captains is going out to yell at a greenhorn because he almost got killed. I've never seen them do THAT before! Oh look they've been up 33 hours straight and getting crabby! (har) I've never seen them do THAT before!' And yet... I keep watching. Me and SWMBO watched the Deadliest Catch marathon a few weeks ago. Nine freakin hours of it. And we enjoyed the whole thing.

Yeah, I think the same thing. Only last night wife recorded DC on tuner1 and Wings on tuner2. Only the I was watchign Wings on tuner1 when it switched over to start recording DC and I had to figure out how to switch tuners and get the game back on without losing DC!

They had a few of the guys on Cash Cab last night for 250th episode special, they played for charity. Phil's son was one of them, Sig and Edger Hanson, kinda funny seeing them off the boat in NYC. The Hanson's matched the money they won in the cab with their own donation, good guys, nice thing to do.

Definitely the best show on TV. Seeing those full pots gives me a serious craving for some tasty crab legs though...

So I watched a bunch of this during the Mothers Day marathon. Nice to see Mike drinking a real beer during one of those round table discussion episodes. Looked like a tasty amber ale probably. Alaskan Amber perhaps?

Got me thinking, my kegged amber should be carbed up for tonight's episode. Can't wait:rockin:

/twitter:p

One of our Tivos records nothing but Deadliest Catch, Good Eats and other various fishing and cooking shows.

Wish I lived close enough to the ocean to toss out crab pots or lobster pots. Maybe when I retire. :)

Back