What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My man Nordy came through for me and hooked me up with some Abrasive. Thanks, man!

20130130_003500.jpg

Not drinking it yet, but this is the haul I got at a carry-out I found on my way home last night. I do believe I'll be going back again :rockin:

View attachment 97488

Nice haul! I want to try the 3 Beans myself but the piney, sprucey goodness of the diesel is just fantastic. I keep reaching for it every time.

Just had to have one more before I go to bed. Thanks again, Nordy!

That lighting is beautiful Nuke!

Mountain Dew while I finish up my brewday outline. As soon as this is done Ill fire up the strike water and crack open some homebrew while making more! Trying to get that pipeline flowing again after being on vacay but almost there.

A sample of my Promised Land Stout. The carbonation is getting close. Another week should be great.

image-2889613987.jpg

And, yes, I've been messing with filters since I started putting my photos on Instagram for my mom and sister to see.

image-1553154356.jpg

Terrapin Hop Karma brown IPA. I walked into a super sketchy liquor store Sunday and in between the colt 45 and steel reserve set the most glorious selection of Terrapin beers I have not had yet. This one is excellent.

image-3550951092.jpg

Terrapin Pumpkinfest. It's an Oktoberfest pumpkin lager. Very interesting, a little heavy on the pumpkin spices for me, I am not a huge pumpkin beer fan though.

Currently sipping on my second Nugget Nectar of the season.. bottled only six days ago. Had the first one yesterday. It's much better than it was last year. Last year's batch just didn't strike me too well for some reason.

Sitting in my favorite beer bar in Philadelphia, the Standard Tap enjoying a freshly tapped Perpetual IPA after one of their house porters and bacon & corn chowder.

Hey, I deserve it after all the running next week. What's tough is what should I drink next? They have Troegs Hopback on cask!

Back