brewzor pro beta users. Help please

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Deebee

Reaction score
hi,
I just got time to play on this. It,s great and i managed unexport all my recipes from beersmith too.
Problem is that all of the recipes are locked for editing, how do i alter this?
Also is there anyway to scale a recipe up or down to alter brew length via brewzor as there is in beersmith?
Thanks.

goto preferences, then toward the bottom "recipe calculations". toggle that to "calculate gravity, color....". that should unlock so you can edit the imported recipes.

I just downloaded this app and was importing some stuff from BeerAlchemy in XML. It doesn't look like my equipment profile came through (batch size, etc...), so it's not calculating IBU or OG. Can't find a way to set this.

Edit: Nevermind. Got it.

When I write a recipe in, I can't figure out how to attach a BJCP style to it. I do have BJCP styles in the Brewzor, I just don't know how to add a particular style to a recipe.
Same thing with adding the "equipment" to a recipe. I can't attach a stored equipment to a recipe, I have to write one in manually every time to get a color, IBU and the OG in the recipe.
Is this an error in the Brewzor app?

Edit: never mind, I just found it! :)

I can't seem to figure out how to either delete a recipe or an ingrediant once the recipe has been saved. Any ideas?

Put your finger on the name of the recipe/ingredient. Do not move it for a few seconds. A window opens up with choices:
Edit
Export BeerXML
Delete

I just downloaded this app and was importing some stuff from BeerAlchemy in XML. It doesn't look like my equipment profile came through (batch size, etc...), so it's not calculating IBU or OG. Can't find a way to set this.

Edit: Nevermind. Got it.

When I write a recipe in, I can't figure out how to attach a BJCP style to it. I do have BJCP styles in the Brewzor, I just don't know how to add a particular style to a recipe.
Same thing with adding the "equipment" to a recipe. I can't attach a stored equipment to a recipe, I have to write one in manually every time to get a color, IBU and the OG in the recipe.
Is this an error in the Brewzor app?

Edit: never mind, I just found it! :)

Do share, I'm stuck here =[

Ok, so go to to database>equipment>add equipment and set up your profile. Then go into your recipe and hold down on the "equipment" bar, it should bring up a menu of saved equipment sets.

I'm getting calculations that are incorrect and differ greatly from what I get in beeralchemy (where im exporting beerxml files from). I've noticed that when i click on fermentables or hops, it's showing i have no data for them, even though it's showing me a weight and an OG. Is there an ingredient list i need to import?

Back