Anyone have Camlock Type F in stock?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I tried to back-order them with you hoping they would ship once you get stock but looks like i cant do that.

I did however just order some 3 piece valves, thank you very much!

I have been looking for them as well. I need 9. No one seems to have any

I will be talking to my vendor this week and should know more soon.

As far as I know I should have more sometimes next week.

The 25th nears, do you have tracking from your supplier? Will they show on time? I would love to put in a 2day or overnight order with you so i could brew this weekend on the new rig.

All I know is I've been forced to buy the more expensive chrome ones, and couldn't be happier!!!!!!

The 25th nears, do you have tracking from your supplier? Will they show on time? I would love to put in a 2day or overnight order with you so i could brew this weekend on the new rig.

Our order has not shipped yet. I do not have an inbound tracking number yet.

Hoping to get them by end of week.

Would we be able to place an order now and just have them sent once you get them in? I personally am not in a rush, but do not want to be hovering over the website for the next week or so hitting F5.

Looks like Monday will be most likely.

Just so everyone know up front there will be a supply issue with these for at least another 3 weeks.

We only have 200 units of the F style coming and won't get more for another 3 weeks.
Chinese new years started the 23rd and its typical that shipments get delayed due to the extended (3 weeks) of holiday there!

Correction, I just checked their site and they are out until February. Guess I got lucky. They must've used their whole order to fill back orders.

Holy cow...I went on the site and within 30 minutes they sold 50 of the Type f's...Glad I got mine!

If you guys are looking for these and want them soon, place your order quick with Bargain fittings.

There were 112 when I checked this morning.... Now outta stock!?!?!

Guess I am waiting until next time...

Congrats everyone who got theirs...
:mug:

I knew they would sell through fast.

I've put up a combo item to fill immediate needs until we can restock.

Camlock A + 1/2" NPT hex nipple
I've got more of the camlock A's inbound as well.

I will have them Monday.

Bobby, I plan to order 10 f camlocks on Monday. I need a bunch of other things as well but I can't find silicone tubing on your site, do you sell it? I need about 15 feet Thanks!

I do have them in stock right now but like everyone expects, they will go fast. The downside is that I was supposed to get 100 street elbows on Thursday and they sent me 1" instead of 1/2". great...

I checked this morning and placed an order, but do you sell silicone tubing ? I wanted to add some to my order but I couldn't find it on your site but saw you sell it with certain fitting combos.

Oh, no I don't have silicone at the moment but I will this coming week. I'll tell you what, I'll sell you the 15' you were looking for out of my personal stash for now. Email coming.

Oh, no I don't have silicone at the moment but I will this coming week. I'll tell you what, I'll sell you the 15' you were looking for out of my personal stash for now. Email coming.

thanks Bobby, it was really the absolute last item (besides the camlocks)I need to get my new e-herms system up and running. You should have my email I just ordered about 9:30 am today. Thanks so much.

Order placed. Thank you very much for the heads up.

Also- I sent you an email about changing the shipping address because I forgot where i lived when i placed the order.

Latest posts

Back