A homebrewer's dream come true!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BrewingChemist

Reaction score
This weekend was Bockfest here in Cincinnati. Every year they have a home brew competition during it. The winner of the Traditional Bock category gets to brew.their recipe for the following years Bockfest....well, you guessed it, this year I won! First time I submitted a bock and first time a woman has won! I'm super stoked that my recipe will be brewed by professional brewers! I get to also tap the first firken of it, which should be fun! Will definitely post pics next December/January when we brew it! :ban::rockin:

That's really cool. There's so many Ohioans on here or brewing that it was inevitable that a lady brewer would snag it! Congrats.:mug:

Congratulations! If you wanted to share the recipe in the HBT recipe database with the note that it won the gold at the Bockfest, I'm sure many of us would appreciate it. Well done!

While on this subject,I e-mail pabst who bought out Stroh's for the the old Stroh's bock recipe. I explained being a home brew & wanted to make 5 gallons of it. No reply as yet.
Your recipe would be interesting to see.

Back