Edmund Fitzgerald?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Has your wife ever tried Edmund Fitzgerald?

• Yes - she hated it

• Yes - she loved it

• No

• I don't understand why this is a question

• My husband loves it

• I love it

Results are only viewable after voting.
eviltwinofjoni said:
OK I have to know. I've heard of this beer called Cleveland Steam Beer, but I've never seen it. Has anyone tried it, and how did they like if so?

Never tried/saw that one either, but I would guess just before or after the Edmund Fitz would be good timing.

That's two HEAVY beers though-you might have a tough time convincing SWMBO to try both in one night.

This thread is too GD funny!

That's true, a nice tossed salad with a little bit of homemade dressing and an Edmund Fitzgerald are an excellent food pairing.

eviltwinofjoni said:
That's true, a nice tossed salad with a little bit of homemade dressing and an Edmund Fitzgerald are an excellent food pairing.

ROFL

oh, that's a great one... that made my day right there... :rockin:

Is that was one very well preserved, cold can of beer left in the wheel house of the sunken ship?

I heard a dive teem that visited the ship left a beer at the request of the daughter of one of the men who perished in that wreck. I don't recall they mentioned the particular brand.

Back