Tank depot Inductor tanks?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are attractive products, but I'm SURE that UPS will tack on at LEAST 50% markup in cross-border fees. Any Canadian sources for this stuff?

These are attractive products, but I'm SURE that UPS will tack on at LEAST 50% markup in cross-border fees. Any Canadian sources for this stuff?

Plastictanks.ca is one distributor, but they only have the Norwesco inductors.
http://plastictanks.ca/category.php?cat_id=177
There's also polywest.ca
I have had zero interaction with either, just know that they are distributors for the Canadian market. (Norwesco doesn't allow US distributors to ship to Canada...and vice versa.)
I don't know if it is this is already default setting, but if you type in google.ca instead of google.com, your search engine results should favor Canadian based sites. With any luck, it'll steer you to some local leads.

yeah, i just went to spraysmarter and they totally hooked me up! I paid $12 for shipping a 15 gallon tank, banjo valve and adapter, which they went and found for me while we were on the phone to make sure that everything was hooked up exactly the way i wanted! I paid less than the online cost of the tank and valve, for everything shipped! Plus they were super nice.

I will definitely be going back to them anytime I need tanks. Period.

~Mike~

Back