• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

**FREE*** Bottle collection

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xjncoguyx

Reaction score
I probably have roughly 350 bottles in my collection, they're just taking up way too much space. They range from things like sam adams winter lager to Lou Pepe 2008 gueuze to Russian River Framboise for a cure. So there are definitely a good amount of rare ones in there as well as some off the shelf stuff. Free to a beer snobs home. I'll be snapping pictures tomorrow of the beers.

timmber said:
I am sorry to ask such a simple question, i am using my phone and cannot see that info.

If you touch the picture/icon it wills how you their profile and where they are located. I'm interested in your bottles, I'm about an hour outside of Philly.

Transamguy77 said:
If you touch the picture/icon it wills how you their profile and where they are located. I'm interested in your bottles, I'm about an hour outside of Philly.

Not on the Android app

Back