problems finding oxyclean

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RodfatherX

Reaction score
So I went to walmart tonight, and I couldn't find any oxyclean......anywhere.

I checked by the laundry detergent, by the regular cleaning supplies, and I even checked where the steam cleaners are.

Anyone else had problems finding oxyclean at walmart?

I got my tub of oxyclean at the walmart here. Maybe they were just sold out the day you went. Might be you've got a lot of fellow home brewers in your area :mug:

You do know there are probebly OTHER stores in the area right? LOL

Well, there used to be this Mom & Pop shop that carried nothing but OxiClean, and they'd have three salespeople to help you find exactly the right kind...but of course WM ran them out of business.

J/K ;)

I can find OxiClean at my grocery store.

Walmart has their own generic version of oxyclean, it has a name close to it..(meaning oxy in the name) it works just as well as the regular oxyclean....

I'm surprised you couldn't find it...it is every where...even at the chain drugstores, but albeit in smaller quanities....I get 15 pound boxes at sam's club for about 14 bucks...

Walmart has their own generic version of oxyclean, it has a name close to it..(meaning oxy in the name) it works just as well as the regular oxyclean....

I'm surprised you couldn't find it...it is every where...even at the chain drugstores, but albeit in smaller quanities....I get 15 pound boxes at sam's club for about 14 bucks...

I think they call it an Oxy-moron:D

Have not used the Oxy clean yet but will be buying some based on all the reviews of it on here.

Costco has oxyclean in enormous boxes, but it doesn't say "free" on them. It also doesn't show a scent, is this acceptable? A Costco representative brought coupon books by work and I stashed the oxyclean coupon.

Costco has oxyclean in enormous boxes, but it doesn't say "free" on them. It also doesn't show a scent, is this acceptable? A Costco representative brought coupon books by work and I stashed the oxyclean coupon.
You might want to smell the sealed box. I would imagine the scent would permeate plastic.

dollar tree has 20oz containers of an oxygen cleaner that I use. just a thought. works nicely too i just wish i would have found it be4 my pbw and oxy clean purchases.

Back