Any homebrewers near Plymouth, MA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eapicella

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Was wondering if any of you are near Plymouth , MA. I am trying to join or establish a group in the area.

Erika

I'm less than a half hour from Plymouth. I keep on wanting to get in contact with the South Shore Brew Club but I keep forgetting and tell myself "Oh I'll just do it next month in time for their next meeting".

There are actually a huge number of Massachusetts brewers on this board, we had a huge get together not all that long ago at Paulthenurse's. Also if you don't mind commuting a little closer to Boston there are the Boston Wort Processors. The Boston Wort Processors I think their next meeting is tomorrow at the Sam Adams Brewery in JP... But I don't really have any details.

Don

I am in Clinton so pretty far away from Plymouth. I would check out the site below:

Homebrew Club Listings

Has lots of great listings on the Cape. I grew up in Easton so I am from the South Shore myself. :rockin:

Good luck and Welcome! Keep in touch!

I've seen some postings about the south shore club, but I was a little intimidated since I only started brewing a year ago. I didnt really know what to expect by joining a group but I know I love to brew and really wanna hang out with others who have the same interest.

Why would you want to hang out with a bunch of fellow home brewers, all we ever do is drink and talk about drinking; drink and talk about brewing beer; drink and talk about cooking or BBQing and of course sometimes we just drink.

O wow, I guess that does sound like fun...

I'm a member of the Boston Wort Processors... we have a few others lingering around here, but me and BriantheBrewer are the only ones that come up for air...

I'm originally from Whitman, but in the military living in NYC. I gotta check out that South Shore club and see if any meetings coincide with when I go home.

I'm a member of the Boston Wort Processors... we have a few others lingering around here, but me and BriantheBrewer are the only ones that come up for air...

Sumo and I are also members of the wort processors, I think I saw you at the holiday party last night.... Didn't know for sure though, did you wind up going?

I'm originally from Whitman, but in the military living in NYC. I gotta check out that South Shore club and see if any meetings coincide with when I go home.

The second Tuesday of every month. All of our meetings are either in Norton (at my place) or in Middleboro (at Frank's place). We both have good sized bars set up so it makes for pretty good meeting places. i run six taps and he runs nine. We typically have about 18-22 people at our meetings. They're good times.

The second Tuesday of every month. All of our meetings are either in Norton (at my place) or in Middleboro (at Frank's place). We both have good sized bars set up so it makes for pretty good meeting places. i run six taps and he runs nine. We typically have about 18-22 people at our meetings. They're good times.

I'll keep that in mind next time I'm home during the week, mostly weekends I take the trip. Thanks though!

Back