First lable - Depp elicious

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grinder12000

Reaction score
Back story on this one.

Columbus (my little town) was the epic center for the filming for "Public Enemies" staring Johnny Depp, Christian Bale and all sorts of other actors. My blog was the main source of photos and information for the movie.

I was able to meet Johnny a few times and was on the set as a Picture Car driver for a few week. Movie comes out Juny 3rd 2009 - It's all about John Dillinger and that whole time period.

SO - why not have a Johnny Depp inspired beer - a Double Chocolate Stout.

Chocolat.jpg

Unless you're a chick (and even if you are) you don't name good beer after chick movies

90% of the people that will drink this beer will be chicks!! It's the WONDERFUL thing about this whole thing movie thing.

I go to a bar and there are 3 males and 25 females all just waiting for taste my beer!! Seriously. It's SWEET!!

Take a look who will be drinking it

http://tinyurl.com/657anj

Great movie actually!! Unless your a redneck and don't like woman.

You guys must think a little deeper.

Johnny Depp
Chocolate
Female swooning
Alcohol

It's the perfect storm!! :ban:

That movie was also filmed extensively in Oshkosh. I don't live in Oshkosh, but I work there. It was a real PITA trying to drive a work van to where my job was for the day when half the town is blocked off for filming. Should be a good flick, though. I'll go see it.

Back