The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't know of a place but will give a glowing endorsement to the greatest 99cents I've ever spent... and that is on the "Find Craft Beer" app I have for my phone.

Whenever I travel anywhere, I use it and I'm always psyched with the results.

Basically, you can chose any combination of breweries, brewpubs, craft beer bars, homebrewshops, etc. etc.... select how many miles radius you want to search and then hit a button... and it lists the closest ones to you along with "star ratings".

Tremendous app and the best 99 cents ever spent by anyone in the history of ever.

so if I am in Norton, and I use the app, Does it give me Bog Inn Brewery?

ComcastWineRookie said:
Ok, I se enow. brian and the makers of Bog Iron created this app, charging .99 for it, and they make money every download. Classic Marketing

Speaks volumes to the apps quality....

I've got to agree with you Cape. That was a great way to spend 99 cents. I know I've been tremendously entertained since I got that app, and I'd venture to say that many other people right here on this thread have been just as entertained by it. For less than a buck that app sure has a lot of people chuckling.

What do you mean it's not supposed to be funny?

Oh i get it. Hilarious stuff.

Odd how i mention an app and then magically a day later the brewery has a score.

You guys want to poke fun and bust balls on this thread, awesome... No one has busted more balls than me and this is the spot for it... So have at it.

That said... "Busting balls" outside, where the public could form an opinion of a business that Frank, Matt, and I have spent a huge amount of time and energy on because you think its fcking cute.... Is a massive ********* move... Kind of like "letting us know about a typo in a menu" by plastering all over fcking Facebook even though all three of us easily contacted.

Child, please. I'd never post intentionally malicious information about your beers in any "public" setting (truth be told, Stinger's pretty damn tasty), but your overreaction to the "Bog Inn" incident was WAY over the top.

the_bird said:
Child, please. I'd never post intentionally malicious information about your beers in any "public" setting (truth be told, Stinger's pretty damn tasty), but your overreaction to the "Bog Inn" incident was WAY over the top.

I wasn't talking about you and bull****... I didn't care about "Bog Inn" being posted to this thread. It sucked but I get it. Plastering up on a public spot like Facebook is a ********* move. You guys should know better than most that a brewery lives and dies by its public perception and reputation and having anything at all take a hit at that because "its funny" is a total ****** move.

Again... Having fun in this thread? Awesome. I get it. Hell, if you think the beers sucks, thats well within everyone right to say it in any forum, public or not, but "haha I'll going to make a joke" publicly is bullsht.

Lighten up Francis. You know who the Farktard is who posted the Facebook BS. It wasn't us.

Well it was one of us but some of us have been trying to 86 his stupid arse for some time now. We,(those of us who know you and put up with you) wouldn't screw up your business. As much as it kills us to admit it, we're standing on the sidelines cheering for you. But the internet lets anyone with a keyboard express their idiocy in a public forum. We all know that the moron who posted that BS on FB is a tool. You know it too. That bell was rung months ago. We can't unring it. He's a f'tard. I've been saying it for years. But don't lump all of us in with him. We're just your friends busting your balls per usual.
So count to ten and start over.

.... and... I am the only one of the three of us that is in here on HBT so when people bust my balls through the brewery, they're taking shots at Frank and Matt as well who have nothing to do with any of this.

paulthenurse said:
Lighten up Francis.

Do you remember me posting, hell... a long time... something about your job?

How lightened up were you?

Cuz I remember a call to my cell phone about 12 seconds after I hit "post" and if memory serves me right, you weren't exactly pumped about it.

All I'm saying is keep that sht in here.

I *know* I'm not the one that posted **** on Facebook, and I'm not inclined to defend the guy who's being discussed here, but the way you reacted to that incident made it seem like he was running around town yelling that he found a dead mouse in a bottle of Stinger. If you're going to be pissed at anyone, be pissed at the people who printed up the damn menu!

Eight...

Nine ...

Ten.

Better now?

You have to go see that guy I told you about. I'm telling you, I've seen him work. Speaking strictly as a health care provider, he's a magician. He'll cure your erectile dysfunction with some pills and a magic spell. You won't be so grumpy and Mrs Cape (and all of us who listen to your whining) will be grateful. Just some free professional advise for a friend.

Melana said:
I agree with Paul... There are a lot of us that have been cheering you on and wishing your business much success.

I know... And it is hugely appreciated... Honestly.

... and again. I'm not talking to you.

I'm done with my little hissy fit and I will just ask that if folks want to bust my stones, awesome... that is what this thread is for so have at it. Just please keep it in here. That's all.

I learned my mistake a few months back, so I know I would not be one to make that mistake again. I have publiclly apologized, and privately as well. I know it dosent make up for it. and the spot I posted it on facebook was the south shore brew club page where you have to be invited to join, so it wasnt public. if your not a member of the club, you cant view the posts. Whoever rated the bog is an ass, cause I like most here love your beer, I made a point to goto trinity that day cause I knew ur beer was on tap there instead of going to wendels where my wife wanted to go.

I know... And it is hugely appreciated... Honestly.

... and again. I'm not talking to you.

I'm done with my little hissy fit and I will just ask that if folks want to bust my stones, awesome... that is what this thread is for so have at it. Just please keep it in here. That's all.

Challenge accepted Mr Hogfryer.

I honestly didn't get what you were pissed about until halfway through my voice mail to you telling you to chill the F out when the dime dropped.

So some f'tard panned you on another public forum, in this case that app.. Way uncool. I don' know who it was. I wasn't me. I can't believe even the big stupid f'tard would do it AGAIN. I don' know how to figure out who did it but I'm asking all of you computer savvy guys to figure it out and let us (me) know. Whoever it was needs a solid dose of public humiliation, and I'm just the guy to do it.

... someone wants to pan us... They have every right to. I just find it to be an amazing coincidence that the one review we have just magically happened to appear the very day I mentioned the app on this thread... Then all of a sudden "it's funny" that someone gave us a 3.

.... and... I am the only one of the three of us that is in here on HBT so when people bust my balls through the brewery, they're taking shots at Frank and Matt as well who have nothing to do with any of this.

I'm getting sort of choked up about poor FW and wittle Matty. Big bad Brian talking trash here on HBT and FW and Mattyy become "collateral damage."

Dammit. This can't happen!!! Kick Cape all you want but leave the nice guys alone. Franks a big f'ing teddy bear! And Matt is your favorite brother in law. Someone must die for this!!!!!

maybe we should all go into the app and do a review and wipe out that 3, cause we all know that its at least a 4-4.25. 5 would be tough, cause bobody is perfect

Big John... When I find out who panned the Bog I want you to go kill him for me.

Unless it was the Flatulent Fowl. I'm still not sure if he's a he or a she. Don't matter. Go kill their gender neutral arse when I give you the word.

Paul you do know that John is not the violent type, right? That's probably a good thing for the rest of the world...
There are few people he'd do favors for in this world and I believe you are one of the few.

Back