Dispensing Problems ...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tanuvan

Reaction score
Hi all! Just joined and its good to be here!

I have a quick question...

I am having a hard time getting beer to dispense from my Key system. Current setup is 2 (2.5G) kegs. 5lbs CO2 and picnic style dispenser and a double gauge regulator. All I get from either keg is a bit of a dribble. Sometimes nothing at all. They have pressure as I can bleed some off. (roughly 10-15psi - kegs slightly below room temp approx 68 degrees)

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in Advance :cross:

Beer frozen?

Are the connectors seated correctly?

Have the right one on the right post.
Grey- Gas- In- Short tube
Black- Beer- Out- Long tube

Oh heehee forgot to add. Connectors are on correctly and beer is slightly below room temp.

I just tested the picnic dispenser with ball lock to a carbonator cap and it seemed to work fine. If the pressure is too high i.e. 20psi will it not dispense from a keg?

Did you clean the keg tubing? It may be clogged. Jack up the pressure to 30-40 psi and blow the tube clean. Then lower pressure down to original dispensing pressure and bleed excess off. I have also frozen kegs by accident.

Latest posts

Back