Barn Burner Brewing Logo

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is my first logo design.

3blogoroundcolorized_small-full;init:.jpg

I have a few others that I haven't quite finished.

That pinup girl looks kinda like someone we know and love on this board; but I must adhere rule #1 about HBT

Are you somehow implying homebrew can cause fire hazards?:D

[Smaller pic. would be nice]

it looks like her ass-crack is a little blurry....i'd like to see a little more cheek definition, but then I am a perv....other than that it looks GREAT!

sTango said:
it looks like her ass-crack is a little blurry....i'd like to see a little more cheek definition, but then I am a perv....other than that it looks GREAT!

I'm gonna have to second that motion!... wait... that sounds bad...

Thanks for the compliments.

Switched to the black back ground because it really makes the colors pop.

rdwj said:
That pinup girl looks kinda like someone we know and love on this board; but I must adhere rule #1 about HBT

Not sure who you may be referencing... purely coincidental.

BraeHaus said:
yeah, i was expecting to see a burning barn :D

very simple and neat, nice job.

I figured most would think that, I'm using Barn Burner as in the following:
- An extremely impressive event or successful outcome.

- Barn Burner was also a slang term used in the 50 and 60 to describe a stylishly dressed and classy lady.

- I am also a cigar smoker so it just seems like a fitting name.

I agree it is really intended to stay small but IE takes the high pixel level and automatically makes it a huge image.

My other version.
It's intended to look slightly painted but was originally a photo from the web.

cartoon_altlogo_small-full;init:.jpg

Why do you have 2 separate threads on essentially the same logo? You should have a mod combine them so you can get all the feedback in one spot. I find this kind of confusing, personally.

I like the first one...but I think it would all look better on a white (or maybe off-white) background and then put some kind of framing (maybe an oval) around it all.

EDIT:

CatchinZs said:
Sorry guys I somehow created two posts.
One with a smaller image and one here.

Okay, I just saw (now that the threads are merged) you realized that now.

olllllllllllllllllllllo, thanks for combining them.

My wife is a red head so I was inspired when I saw the original to make her a red head.

I'm glad that most seem to like it.

Back